UNIGATE CL PROFINET 2Port
The Protocol Converter UNIGATE CL connects devices such as automation components via their serial interfaces to PROFINET. RS232, RS485 and RS422 interfaces are on Board as a standard feature.
The communication between the serial side and the bus takes place either through the device conﬁguration and a selection of the commercially available protocol, such as Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU (Master or slave), 3964 (R) (e. g. for RK512) or the device is controlled by a script for protocols such as DIN measuring bus, DIN 19244 or other proprietary protocols.
This Script is created with the free PC tool, ‘Protocol Developer’. You decide whether you want to program the Script yourself or hire Deutschmann Automation to do so.
A special feature of the UNIGATE CL series is Brand labeling. With the customized design Deutschmann Automation not only gives you the opportunity to pre-conﬁgure the device and choose different housing colors, you can also apply your own logo.
- Complete PROFINET IO Device interface (Slave)
- 100 Mbit/s full duplex
- 32-Bit micro processor for fast response time
- Isolated PROFINET interface with 2x RJ45 connector
- Integrated 2 port switch (e. g. for daisy chaining)
- Up to 1440 Bytes input- and 1440 Bytes output data
- RS232/RS485/RS422 up to 520 kBaud
- Weight approx. 127 g